We Opened Up The ADstruc Platform
We are excited to announce today that we opened up The ADstruc Platform and made it entirely free for outdoor companies to host and manage their outdoor advertising inventory online. For sellers, this means that you are no longer charged a $1 p/unit p/month. For buyers, we continue to open up the market and provide you with access to more companies, more inventory, and more market coverage.
We split the marketplace into “Browse Listings" and "Deals" for one simple reason: to enable sellers to post their inventory with or without pricing/availability. Simply, "Deals" is where buyers can find inventory with pricing and availability. In "Browse Listings", buyers can contact the seller directly through the site for more information about pricing and availability.
The team is very excited about this new update as it helps accomplish our goal to “drive efficiencies across the entire outdoor advertising industry”. By making outdoor advertising assets easier to find for buyers, ADstruc provides better insights into markets while driving awareness and new business for outdoor companies.
Check out our updated How It Works page for more information.
As always, thank you for your business!
A quick highlight for SELLERS:
List your inventory on ADstruc and benefit from tools such as the ones below:
Manage your OOH inventory with ADstruc’s easy-to-use Management Software
- Upload, search and list your OOH inventory online
- Manage each unit’s availability with ADstruc’s calendar system
- Build custom proposals and share directly with your clients: learn more »
- Communicate directly with your clients through ADstruc’s messaging system
- Monitor your sales transaction history
Enabling public listings gives each of your units a public facing page on the web, opening up your inventory to a whole new audience, with or without displaying pricing or availability. Public listings are indexed be search engines (e.g., Google), allowing your inventory to show up in public search results!
- Receive direct communication from buyers about any of your specific units
A quick highlight for BUYERS:
- Request additional information directly from the seller (e.g., pricing and availability)
- Purchase or make an offer on any listing that includes pricing and availability